Nearby Subway Stops
R at Rector St.; 2, 3 at Wall St.; 4, 5 at Wall St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
State St. to Vesey St., Broadway to Hudson River Esplanade
This venue is closed.
Catch a glorious sunset and check out the bustling Battery Park to-and-fro at this casual American seafood restaurant with a 200-seat outdoor terrace alongside the Hudson River. The kitchen’s fresh seafood preparations—crab cakes, mussels, and chilled lobster cocktail, plus an eclectic mix of international crowd-pleasers—compete with the view.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11:30 a.m.—3 p.m.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus