Stella Manhattan Bistro
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z at Fulton St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Dublin-born, London-trained Darren Pettigrew, onetime chef at Ulysses on Stone Street, combined two adjacent spaces to create a French-doored breakfast nook, a black-onyx raw bar, and a dining room where he serves a seasonal, modern European menu with a gastropub touch or two: Think fish Nicoise with branzino, not corned beef and cabbage.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu