Nearby Subway Stops
B, D at Grand St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU; J, Z at Bowery
- Great Desserts
- Delivery after 10pm
This venue is closed.
The ice-cream cone was apparently invented in Torino, where it was marketed to wary Italians by pretty girls on bicycles. Accordingly, this café-gelateria annex of Sorella will deliver late-night pints by bike. Also in the works: Counter Culture Coffee drinks, sandwiches and salads at lunch, and Sorella’s stellar grissini to go.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama