Nearby Subway Stops
B, D at Grand St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU; J, Z at Bowery
- Great Desserts
- Delivery after 10pm
This venue is closed.
The ice-cream cone was apparently invented in Torino, where it was marketed to wary Italians by pretty girls on bicycles. Accordingly, this café-gelateria annex of Sorella will deliver late-night pints by bike. Also in the works: Counter Culture Coffee drinks, sandwiches and salads at lunch, and Sorella’s stellar grissini to go.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’