Nearby Subway Stops
B, D at Grand St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU; J, Z at Bowery
- Great Desserts
- Delivery after 10pm
This venue is closed.
The ice-cream cone was apparently invented in Torino, where it was marketed to wary Italians by pretty girls on bicycles. Accordingly, this café-gelateria annex of Sorella will deliver late-night pints by bike. Also in the works: Counter Culture Coffee drinks, sandwiches and salads at lunch, and Sorella’s stellar grissini to go.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu