Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
Madison St. to Houston St., Pitt St. to Chrystie St.
Diane Wongprasert brings timid Thai to a buzzy block of the Lower East Side. The promising menu of barbecue and family recipes is only nominally spicy while the namesake grain—coming in four varieties (white, brown, green pandanus, and yellow turmeric)—never fully compensates for the shortage in seasonings. When ordering basics like curries and noodles, be sure to ask servers to amp up the heat if you want any outside the type inspired by the leather and leopard-print banquettes you're seated on.Recommended Dishes
Green curry chicken, $10.50; grilled chicken Gai-Yang, $10.95
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up