- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Lounge-lizard fare like buffalo chicken "pops," Southwest spring rolls, and sliders feature heavily at this nightclub-influenced space. A selection of "platters for two" backs up the restaurant's claim that it's the best date spot in NYC.Kitchen Hours
The kitchen is open from 5pm-11pm, Tue-Sat.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu