Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Restaurateur Bobby Werhane has chopped the former home of Choptank in two to house this upscale Italian restaurant and its adjacent bar, Caffe Muzio. The 56-seat Stivale offers Southern Italian cooking from chef Michael Berardino (dell’anima, ‘inoteca). Look for a menu heavy on seafood, pork, and seasonal vegetables, with dishes including crostini with crab and spicy salami, charred octopus with hazelnuts and njuda, and simple pastas like a cavatelli with pancetta, egg, and rosemary.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu