- READER REVIEWS
Stone Street Tavern
Sun-Mon, 11am-midnight; Tue, 11am-1am; Wed-Sat, 11am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Daily
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
South St. to Fulton St., FDR Dr. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Soho and South Beach pioneer Tony Goldman has quietly been amassing a real-estate empire way downtown, where, with the help of some weathered barn doors and century-old wine barrels, he’s made his newest watering hole feel as if it had been there forever. The meat-and-potatoes menu likewise harks back to a simpler, pre-fusion era.
- Fairway Market Officially Files for Bankruptcy
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online