- READER REVIEWS
Stone Street Tavern
Sun-Mon, 11am-midnight; Tue, 11am-1am; Wed-Sat, 11am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Daily
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
South St. to Fulton St., FDR Dr. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Soho and South Beach pioneer Tony Goldman has quietly been amassing a real-estate empire way downtown, where, with the help of some weathered barn doors and century-old wine barrels, he’s made his newest watering hole feel as if it had been there forever. The meat-and-potatoes menu likewise harks back to a simpler, pre-fusion era.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight