- READER REVIEWS
Stuffed Artisan Cannolis
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Cannoli may not be as American as apple pie, but they can taste like it. Or so says Stuffed Artisan Cannolis, the storefront outgrowth of a Little Italy street cart dedicated to miniature and full-sized confections in a staggering array of oddball flavors, inspired by everything from special occasions to soda fountains. Besides the fairly conventional pistachio and chocolate varieties, the menu lists French toast, birthday cake, and root-beer float—“the N.J. Diner Classic.”
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu