- READER REVIEWS
Stuffed Artisan Cannolis
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Cannoli may not be as American as apple pie, but they can taste like it. Or so says Stuffed Artisan Cannolis, the storefront outgrowth of a Little Italy street cart dedicated to miniature and full-sized confections in a staggering array of oddball flavors, inspired by everything from special occasions to soda fountains. Besides the fairly conventional pistachio and chocolate varieties, the menu lists French toast, birthday cake, and root-beer float—“the N.J. Diner Classic.”
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic