- READER REVIEWS
Stuffed Artisan Cannolis
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Cannoli may not be as American as apple pie, but they can taste like it. Or so says Stuffed Artisan Cannolis, the storefront outgrowth of a Little Italy street cart dedicated to miniature and full-sized confections in a staggering array of oddball flavors, inspired by everything from special occasions to soda fountains. Besides the fairly conventional pistachio and chocolate varieties, the menu lists French toast, birthday cake, and root-beer float—“the N.J. Diner Classic.”
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam