Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; 1 at 18th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Sue Torres first made a name for herself at Rocking Horse in Chelsea, and she must have missed the old neighborhood, since she's back there with a nouvelle-Mexican restaurant of her own. This one features organic-agave tequilas, a designated tortilla cook, and dishes like shrimp and zucchini flautas and queso fundito enchiladas.Tasting Menu
Create Your Own Tacos and Tostadas
$35 per person, select from a half-dozen main fillings plus taco mainstays like rice, beans, guacamole, sour cream. Served family-style, available Sun. and Tue.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu