Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.; J, Z at Bowery
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
Worth St. to W. 4th St., Essex St. to Varick St.
This venue is closed.
Western chefs have co-opted Japanese ingredients and flavors for years, but culinary appropriation goes both ways. Sui's sushi rolls come wrapped in prosciutto, slathered with Thai peanut sauce, and drizzled with salsa. The eclectic menu doesn’t stop there: Beyond the waterfall and the fish tanks, the kitchen turns out buffalo carpaccio with foie gras and a teapot for two of seafood-miso soup.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu