- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-11pm; Sun, 4pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Cathedral Pkwy./110th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
97th St. to 123rd St., Fifth Ave. to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with delivery.com
Clean and quiet, Suma Sushi specializes in fresh and satisfying Japanese dishes. Sashimi is sliced generously into thick, bright slabs of tuna and salmon, and there are several options for sushi and special rolls, including a house roll featuring asparagus and homemade eel sauce. Kitchen dishes cover all the standard teriyaki, tempura, and don buri bases, and for lunch, there are bento box specials.Recommended Dishes
Sushi and sashimi plate, $22
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu