Summit Restaurant and Lounge
This venue is closed.
If only Ol' Blue Eyes were still kicking: He and his pallies wouldn't be at a loss for finding a swingin' joint to toss down tumblers of Jack, have a bite to eat, and meet some broads. This is only the latest such place to do it Frank's way, with plush banquettes, tiger rugs, a Palm Springs mural, and a menu courtesy of chef Bill Seleno (Moda) that features "screaming oysters from hell" and dry-aged sirloin.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu