The Sunburnt Cow
This venue is closed.
Despite the rough-hewn décor, the backyard deck with its surfer-dude vibe, and the fact that the food is served on paper plates, this Australian barbecue shack isn’t your typical outback cookhouse. Unexpected touches abound in dishes like pepperberry-rubbed grilled shrimp with fresh-corn-and-jalapeño salsa, and roasted leg of lamb with a winning mélange of haricots verts, oven-dried tomatoes, olives, and pecans.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu