The Sunburnt Cow
This venue is closed.
Despite the rough-hewn décor, the backyard deck with its surfer-dude vibe, and the fact that the food is served on paper plates, this Australian barbecue shack isn’t your typical outback cookhouse. Unexpected touches abound in dishes like pepperberry-rubbed grilled shrimp with fresh-corn-and-jalapeño salsa, and roasted leg of lamb with a winning mélange of haricots verts, oven-dried tomatoes, olives, and pecans.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month