American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Nightlife magic-makers Matt Abramcyk and Serge Becker have some of the city's most exclusive spots under their belts (the Beatrice Inn, La Esquina) and they combined forces with Bar Bruno's Richard Ampudia to open Super Linda, a bi-level Tribeca bar and restaurant. The name in Spanish translates roughly to "gorgeous," and the place is a looker, from the 85-seat dining room to the 30-spot El Jockey Lounge downstairs, decked out with horse-racing paraphernalia. The menu from chef Darren Carbone hews Latin American, as do drinks: beers from various South American countries, and, of course, margaritas.
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint