American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Nightlife magic-makers Matt Abramcyk and Serge Becker have some of the city's most exclusive spots under their belts (the Beatrice Inn, La Esquina) and they combined forces with Bar Bruno's Richard Ampudia to open Super Linda, a bi-level Tribeca bar and restaurant. The name in Spanish translates roughly to "gorgeous," and the place is a looker, from the 85-seat dining room to the 30-spot El Jockey Lounge downstairs, decked out with horse-racing paraphernalia. The menu from chef Darren Carbone hews Latin American, as do drinks: beers from various South American countries, and, of course, margaritas.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu