Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.; B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
14th St. to 57th St., Fifth Ave. to Ninth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
In the spirit of pudding palace Rice to Riches comes another studied attempt at bringing coolness to comfort food, this time in the congested field of designer macaroni and cheese. They keep the hip-hop and the orange décor loud in this splinter of an establishment as they serve up a dozen different macs ranging from classic (Cheddar and American) to highfalutin (lobster, mascarpone, and Brie). The best of the bunch, the Mac Cheesesteak, is a veritable ode to the cheesesteak, with shards of tender beef and caramelized onions beneath a gooey veil of provolone. Bread crumbs and whole-wheat pasta are also available, as are a handful of options outside the crock: crunchy mac-and-cheese nuggets, a token salad, and of course, rice pudding.Recommended Dishes
Traditional, $6.50; Mac Cheesesteak, $8.25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu