Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Houston St. to 19th St., FDR Dr. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
The awning reads "The King's Meal", a reference to the $34 tasting menu presumably fit for New York royalty. The chef did time at the vegetarian Korean shrine Hangawi, but he's beefed up his menu with dishes like spicy barbecue pork and seafood pajan.Recommended Dishes
Pumpkin congee, $5; vegetarian meatballs, $5; spicy barbeque pork, $18; seafood pajan, $9
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu