- READER REVIEWS
Coney Island Surf & Turf Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
D, F, N, Q at Coney Island-Stillwell Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
If you worry about catching Hep A at Coney Island eateries, know that the spic-and-span Surf & Turf Grill offers plenty of options that won’t destroy our liver—aside from the offerings at the tiki bar (our poison of choice: Shmaltz Brewing Company’s newly released Coney Island Lager). In the back of the garagelike space, decorated with pics of old and contemporary Coney-baloney (as our sword-swallower friend Heather Holiday likes to call it) is a custom-built brick oven dispensing thin-crust pizzas. Yes, there are oysters, and should the cheesy plastic crab decorations move you to order the real thing, you can hammer snow crabs, blue crabs, and angry crabs with a mallet. Meatheads, meanwhile, can indulge in ribs and chicken smoked in-house. And here we thought smoking only occurred under the boardwalk.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu