- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
This unassuming spot harbors a few surprises—like an organic ethos, a vegetarian-friendly menu, and a Middle Eastern bent on delicious display in the meze plate and the sabich sandwich, an intricate construction of sliced potatoes, fried eggplant, and preserved lemon on a dense house-baked pita.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu