Sushi of Gari Tribeca
Mon-Fri, noon-2:15pm and 5:30pm-11:15pm; Sat, 5:30pm-11:15pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
With bamboo finishings and seating for 26 on the first floor (upstairs there's an eleven-seat sushi bar), Sushi of Gari Tribeca focuses even more on creative sushi and less on cooked dishes.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu