Sushi Sen-nin @ 81
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Long a secret of Murray Hill sushiphiles, this little-known, much-loved sushi bar has spawned an uptown outpost that’s twice the size (and just a bit more upscale). Master chef Matsu shuttles between the two branches, overseeing the meticulous production of sushi, sashimi, and novelties like “carpaccio crunch” and sautéed foie gras.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu