- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 33rd St.; B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Full Bar
25th St. to 37th St., Eighth Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
When some chefs branch out and open a new restaurant, they have a loyal client base to fall back on. Ron Svenningsen has a congregation. For the past sixteen years, he's held the title of head chef at Marble Collegiate Church, feeding the flock at various singles dinners, Sunday brunches, and ladies' teas. Now the former Maine lobsterman has opened his own old-fashioned fish house, serving shore dinners, fried Ipswich clams, and lobster rolls. Mary's Fish Camp and Pearl Oyster Bar, watch your backs.Recommended Dishes
Lobster rolls, $16
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu