- READER REVIEWS
Sweet Melissa Patisserie
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.; R at 45th St.
Cash Only, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
When Sweet Melissa opened its doors in Cobble Hill in 1998, savvy locals might’ve guessed that it would herald a flood of new yuppie-oriented restaurants. Today, the bakery café is a neighborhood institution.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More