- READER REVIEWS
Sweet Melissa Patisserie
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.; R at 45th St.
Cash Only, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
When Sweet Melissa opened its doors in Cobble Hill in 1998, savvy locals might’ve guessed that it would herald a flood of new yuppie-oriented restaurants. Today, the bakery café is a neighborhood institution.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu