Tue-Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-10pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Great Desserts
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Teen Appeal
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Owner and literary agent Luke Janklow (nephew of Warner Le Roy, whose Tavern on the Green and Russian Tea Room are restaurant icons) and now ex-wife opened this whimsical restaurant that inspires nostalgia for long-closed ice-cream mecca Rumpelmeyers. The two-room space has marble floors, mirrored walls, mirrored ceilings, and you can choose to sit in a a giant birdcage The American menu has a few elements of surprise: steaks, spaghetti and meatballs, caviar omelets, and pancakes for dinner. We'd like to say which one of these does not belong, but keep in mind that Luke Janklow was teething at the Russian Tea Room.The Sweetie Pig
The over-sized sundae for $75 combines eighteen scoops of ice cream, chocolate cake, bananas, strawberries, whipped cream, and homemade chocolate sauce made from melted chocolate pellets.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s