- READER REVIEWS
Tabla Street Cart
This venue is closed.
Like Mario Batali and Daisy May’s Adam Perry Lang, not to mention his boss Danny Meyer—who, you may recall, used to run a humble little hot-dog cart out of Madison Square Park before he turned it into a full-fledged shack—Tabla’s Floyd Cardoz has entered the pushcart business. He’s set up right outside his restaurant, across from the park, and within paratha-tossing distance of the dreaded Shake Shack line, hoping, perhaps, to steer some of that sweet action his way. On the brief takeaway-only menu: a chicken tikka roti roll with mint chutney, a Bombay bhel puri, and a chocolate kulfi pop dipped in more chocolate like an Eskimo Pie.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu