- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
42nd St. to 72nd St.; York Ave. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Fresh and authentic Indian food (street-food-style sandwiches and platters) is on offer at this Midtown East restaurant from the owners of ten Indian restaurants including Bhojan, Bombay Club, and Thelewala.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu