Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
40th St. to 66th St., FDR Dr. to Madison Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Hit-and-run restaurant-spinner Orhan Yegen has moved on, as is his wont, and in his wake the owners have regrouped, changing the name of this quick-service Turkish restaurant formerly known as Efendi, but keeping, for the most part, the menu. The bread doesn’t seem as fresh, but the classical mezes, meaty stews, and dishes like stuffed cabbage and moussaka, all served from a steam table, are as good as ever.Recommended Dishes
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s