Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
40th St. to 66th St., FDR Dr. to Madison Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Hit-and-run restaurant-spinner Orhan Yegen has moved on, as is his wont, and in his wake the owners have regrouped, changing the name of this quick-service Turkish restaurant formerly known as Efendi, but keeping, for the most part, the menu. The bread doesn’t seem as fresh, but the classical mezes, meaty stews, and dishes like stuffed cabbage and moussaka, all served from a steam table, are as good as ever.Recommended Dishes
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu