Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
40th St. to 66th St., FDR Dr. to Madison Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Hit-and-run restaurant-spinner Orhan Yegen has moved on, as is his wont, and in his wake the owners have regrouped, changing the name of this quick-service Turkish restaurant formerly known as Efendi, but keeping, for the most part, the menu. The bread doesn’t seem as fresh, but the classical mezes, meaty stews, and dishes like stuffed cabbage and moussaka, all served from a steam table, are as good as ever.Recommended Dishes
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary