Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
12th St. to 32nd St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Feast on helpings of shrimp moiley (fresh shrimp in a cumin-spiked coconut sauce), and for dessert, dribbly sweet rasmalai dumplings bathed in saffron and rosewater. The elegant Flatiron-district establishment also serves sandwiches rolled in paratha bread—try the lamb sholley—designed to complement a selection of fancy designer teas available at the adjacent tea bar.Prix-Fixe
Lunch, three courses, $24.07Recommended Dishes
Shrimp moiley, $28; lamb sholley rolled in parantha bread, $12
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu