Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
12th St. to 32nd St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Feast on helpings of shrimp moiley (fresh shrimp in a cumin-spiked coconut sauce), and for dessert, dribbly sweet rasmalai dumplings bathed in saffron and rosewater. The elegant Flatiron-district establishment also serves sandwiches rolled in paratha bread—try the lamb sholley—designed to complement a selection of fancy designer teas available at the adjacent tea bar.Prix-Fixe
Lunch, three courses, $24.07Recommended Dishes
Shrimp moiley, $28; lamb sholley rolled in parantha bread, $12
Best of New York Awards
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages