- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
37th St. to 49th St., First Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
CIA grad David Gadlin named his tiny takeout shop TAOS, an acronym of his own invention—The Art of Sandwiches, Salads, Sweets & Stuff. Decked out in a chef-regulation smock, Gadlin scurries about his kitchen crafting Cubans, Reubens, Monte Cristos, even a PB&J with bananas and marshmallow Fluff as artfully as one can do in a space the size of a bread box.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu