- READER REVIEWS
Mon.-Wed., noon-midnight; Thu., noon-1 a.m.; Fri.-Sat., noon-4 a.m.; Sun., 1 p.m.-10 p.m.
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at Third Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
Houston St. to 18th St., Ave. A to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Nachos may be Mexican or Tex-Mex in origin, but Diana’s owner, Matthew La Rue, comes from San Francisco, and his version is one gloriously gloppy mess: the puffy, greasy chips strewn on a metal tray for maximal exposure, the meat (go for the tender carnitas) generously distributed, the customary toppings achieving a McDLT-like harmony of contrasting textures and temperatures.Recommended Dishes
Carnitas nachos, $9
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu