Taste Restaurant & Wine Bar
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
In its latest incarnation as Taste, Eli Zabar’s homey bistro–wine bar is feeding catnip to East Side groupies. Each small plate has its suggested wine by the glass. A salad and petite burgers en brioche (two on a plate), zesty trenne all’arrabbiata, diver scallops Provençal, or the grilled hot sausage could be dinner. The fiercely intense Concord-grape sorbet comes with peanut-butter cookies. Odd, and good.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu