Nearby Subway Stops
B, Q at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Tea Time
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Grandparents, babysitters, and breast-feeding mothers are all comfortable at this Park Slope hangout, where kids are treated like high royalty with an extensive menu of juices, cookies, and toastie sandwiches. Drinks include homemade granitas and hot chocolates, as well as the alcoholic variety. There’s also a very popular children’s singalong at all three spots.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White