Mon-Thu, 7am-10pm; Fri, 7am-midnight; Sat, 8am-midnight; Sun, 8am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
- Tea Time
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Grandparents, babysitters, and breast-feeding mothers are all comfortable at this Cobble Hill hangout, where kids are treated like high royalty with an extensive menu of juices, cookies, and toastie sandwiches. Drinks include homemade granitas and hot chocolates, as well as the alcoholic variety. There’s also a very popular children’s singalong at all three spots.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu