- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
At this cozy café, it's always tea time. Buy in bulk, linger over a pot, or just pick the staff's leaf-besotted brains—every customer's a potential convert from the hyper coffee camp. To eat, there's thematic sandwiches like English cucumber and radish with orange-mint butter, not to mention crumpets served eight different ways.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu