- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
This theater-district restaurant is a comfortable spot for drinks or dinner before or after the show. Order from the French-Mediterranean menu, which includes dishes like red-and-yellow-tomato napoleon, seared tuna with fingerling-potato salad, and pan-roasted Chilean sea bass; or for something less leisurely, grab a quick burger or pizza from the bar menu.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu