- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Not one to let the great pop-up craze pass him by, chef Bill Telepan establishes temporary residency next week at Pécan, a Tribeca coffee shop frequented by his business partner. For four weeks, Wednesdays through Fridays only, the man known to certain Greenmarket farmers as “Lord Telepan” for his pioneering locavorism will cook a $45 four-course prix fixe, featuring three amuses-bouches, an appetizer, a choice of meat or fish, and dessert (wine and beer extra). The menu changes weekly. No reservations are accepted, and parties are seated from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu