- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Not one to let the great pop-up craze pass him by, chef Bill Telepan establishes temporary residency next week at Pécan, a Tribeca coffee shop frequented by his business partner. For four weeks, Wednesdays through Fridays only, the man known to certain Greenmarket farmers as “Lord Telepan” for his pioneering locavorism will cook a $45 four-course prix fixe, featuring three amuses-bouches, an appetizer, a choice of meat or fish, and dessert (wine and beer extra). The menu changes weekly. No reservations are accepted, and parties are seated from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages