- READER REVIEWS
116 Ave. C,
New York, NY 10009
This venue is closed.
Architect by day, chef by night, Michael (Bao) Huynh seems to be building his own East Village Asian empire. First came the nouvelle-Vietnamese Bao 111, and now a cozily rustic Japanese joint across the street. He recruited two chefs from Nobu London to run the kitchen, so besides the usual raw-fish repertoire, there's crispy oysters with spicy tomato confit, seven-spice-roasted teriyaki chicken, and succulent baby-lamb-chop yakitori scented with kaffir-lime leaf.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu