This venue is closed.
Last year we brought word that Derek Jeter’s personal chef, Lisa Schoen (also a former executive chef at Saturday Night Live and a Chopped contestant), was opening Teqa. The man behind the project is Derek Axelrod, who became a restaurant owner after a stint in celebrity product placement at the family business, the French Connection. To lure celebs to his “taqueria/tequileria,” he’s hired John Lermayer of the Delano Hotel in Miami and Naren Young of Locanda Verde to create a beverage program worthy of the sleek interior. It’s brought to you by the same folks who designed Avenue.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight