This venue is closed.
When it comes to the theater district, our hearts and stomachs belong to the humble Chez Napoleon, but right around the corner, Ignazio Pietra, owner of Strata 57, has opened the flashy, Terrazza Toscana. The piece de resistance here is an outdoor terrace, located on the one-story building’s roof, that will seat 70 people. The dining room seats about 100. Downstairs, there’s a wine vault holding about 1,500 bottles and a bar fit for 70 people. Chef Emanuel Concas, a native of Sardinia, has cooked at San Pietro and La Giara. Partner and wine director Ettore Camilleri tells us his signature dish is the inzimino di calamari.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu