Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Marco Canora and Paul Grieco, partners at Hearth and Insieme, expand their domain with Terroir, a 24-seat wine bar down the street from Hearth. For the occasion, Canora is reviving some of the Italian snacks he concocted at Craftbar, like his sausage-stuffed sage leaves and a signature panino of duck ham with hen-of-the-woods mushrooms and taleggio. He also promises veal-ricotta meatballs, wings agrodolce, and white anchovies with pickled onions. As for the wine list, grape nut Grieco has selected international bottles that best express their terroir—that ineffable quality that connotes the juncture of place, culture, climate, soil, and any other factor that contributes to a wine’s distinctive essence.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More