Texas Rotisserie & Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 96th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Family Style
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
- Beer and Wine Only
59th St. to 123rd St., Columbus Ave. to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With an extensive menu and giant portions, Texas Rotisserie and Grill proves that everything really is bigger in the Lone Star State. Diners are greeted with rust-colored walls of cowboy-themed art, but while the décor may be gimmicky, the authentic (if generic) menu is loaded with classics like beef brisket, baby-back ribs, and cornbread. Yet despite the cattle photos and taxidermy, there’s an unexpected abundance of options for Manhattan’s many vegetarians. An entire menu is dedicated to wraps with international-sounding names like teriyaki chiken and Jamaican jerk, while the virgin-piña-colada smoothie and chocolate fudge cake appeal to meat-eaters and herbivores alike.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu