This venue is closed.
In a glass-enclosed room on the second floor above bustling Seventh Avenue, Thai Cuisine has the view going for it, but not much else. The light-filled dining room’s green carpet and dusty statuettes are dispiriting; old standbys like beef with basil, pad Thai, and the assorted curries are executed with little elan. A handful of slightly more ambitious dishes like sautéed frog legs and boneless duck with honey and ginger make an appearance on the menu but if a stylish culinary adventure is what you seek, try Song; if it’s simply solid takeout, there’s Watana Siam or Lemongrass Grill.Recommended Dishes
Spring rolls, $3.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu