Sun-Thu, noon-10pm; Sat-Sun, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, S at Beach 90th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Live Music
- No Alcohol
Thai Rock, a Thai restaurant and music venue, is owned by Robert Kaskell and his wife, Metta, who owned a similar spot in Thailand. Kaskel offers “real Thai cuisine, not watered-down, Americanized Asian cuisine” with dishes in the $8 to $20 range, and to ensure the food is literally home-cooked, he has rented the apartments above the restaurant to three cooks who used to work in Manhattan. Four menus change with the seasons (soups and stews during the winter, lighter fare during the summer) and there are performances seven days per week in the summer.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu