Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
26th St. to Bergen St., Prospect Park West to Third Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The décor isn’t much to speak of: dark red walls, framed images of rural Asia, and a dozen tables. The food follows suit: a predictable array of Thai staples such as noodles, meat sautés, curries, and some seafood and poultry specials. With some exceptions, dishes are well executed with the lighter and simpler preparations faring best—especially the fish. Tom Kha soup has a silky broth of coconut milk; steamed red snapper arrives whole, its flaky white filet flanked by a generous serving of broccoli and carrots. But when you’re paying $7 for a lunch special, you’re hardly likely to complain about such decent fare.Recommended Dishes
Steamed whole red snapper, $19
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu