- READER REVIEWS
That Little Cafe
This venue is closed.
The cozy, colorful outgrowth of a catering company, this aptly named little cafe may be short on space, but it's big on choice, offering everything from bourekas and Middle Eastern meze to a pressed guava-and-cheese panino called Romeo & Juliet. Daily specials let the cooks flex their multiethnic muscle with dishes like chipotle-spiked coconut-chicken sandwiches, and blue-corn-tortilla fish tacos.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu