- READER REVIEWS
The Atrium Cafe
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The Onassis Cultural Center's café is a spiffy spot for afternoon coffee and baklava or a midday meal of meze. Rich Greek yogurt is served with fig or quince spoon fruit; stuffed grape leaves are drenched with tangy tsatsiki; and Cretan dakos salad consists of tomatoes, Feta, and dressing-moistened barley rusk.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu