The Blue Seats
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Natasha Navidad, a former manager/barkeep from Bull's Head Tavern and the Black Bear Lodge brings 57 high-definition tvs to the space that was formerly Tenement. The sports bar is called the Blue Seats, after the seats in Madison Square Garden, but the food is a step up from concession stand grub: Raw oysters for dinner and French toast for brunch.Late Night Menu
The kitchen closes at midnight during the week, but the full menu is served from midnight to 3 a.m. on weekends.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month