The Blue Seats
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Natasha Navidad, a former manager/barkeep from Bull's Head Tavern and the Black Bear Lodge brings 57 high-definition tvs to the space that was formerly Tenement. The sports bar is called the Blue Seats, after the seats in Madison Square Garden, but the food is a step up from concession stand grub: Raw oysters for dinner and French toast for brunch.Late Night Menu
The kitchen closes at midnight during the week, but the full menu is served from midnight to 3 a.m. on weekends.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu