The Blue Seats
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Natasha Navidad, a former manager/barkeep from Bull's Head Tavern and the Black Bear Lodge brings 57 high-definition tvs to the space that was formerly Tenement. The sports bar is called the Blue Seats, after the seats in Madison Square Garden, but the food is a step up from concession stand grub: Raw oysters for dinner and French toast for brunch.Late Night Menu
The kitchen closes at midnight during the week, but the full menu is served from midnight to 3 a.m. on weekends.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More