- READER REVIEWS
The Burger Garage
Mon-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Court Sq.-23rd St.; G at 21st St.; 7, G at Court Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Borden Ave. to Queens Plaza North, 39th St. to Vernon Blvd.
- Order Delivery with orderingonline.com
A actual former garage was converted into this burget joint from brothers Jim and Adam Pileski, descendants of the founder of the Palm steakhouse chain. The menu stays classic: griddle-cooked burgers, fries, and shakes.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu