- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Dan Lynch and Matt Wagman, the partners behind the Vig Bar, the Volstead, and Choza Taquería, named their neighborhood bar after J.D. Salinger's classic protagonist, Holden Caulfield. Rather than a menu of cheese sandwiches and malted milks, however, this place serves Mexican fare by chef Charles Dramph.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More