Mon.-Thu., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 5 p.m.-midnight; Sun., closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Joining mainstays like Pearl Oyster Bar, Mary's Fish Camp, and Mermaid Oyster Bar is a brand new West Village seafood restaurant on Hudson Street. The chef-owner is Mike Price, a chef and partner at nearby Market Table, but there's no quinoa on this hearty menu (there is kale, but it's creamed). Instead, you'll find plenty of fried foods, like a belly-clam roll with lobster remoulade and clam-fried rice, as well as raw oysters and king crab legs.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up