Mon.-Thu., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 5 p.m.-midnight; Sun., closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Joining mainstays like Pearl Oyster Bar, Mary's Fish Camp, and Mermaid Oyster Bar is a brand new West Village seafood restaurant on Hudson Street. The chef-owner is Mike Price, a chef and partner at nearby Market Table, but there's no quinoa on this hearty menu (there is kale, but it's creamed). Instead, you'll find plenty of fried foods, like a belly-clam roll with lobster remoulade and clam-fried rice, as well as raw oysters and king crab legs.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s