Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Joining mainstays like Pearl Oyster Bar, Mary's Fish Camp, and Mermaid Oyster Bar, The Clam is the newest of the West Village seafood restaurants around Hudson Street. The chef-owner is Mike Price, a chef and partner at nearby Market Table, but there's no quinoa on this hearty menu (there is kale, but it's creamed). Instead, you'll find plenty of fried foods, like a belly-clam roll with lobster remoulade and clam-fried rice, as well as raw oysters and king crab legs.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu