Mon.-Thu., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 5 p.m.-midnight; Sun., closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Joining mainstays like Pearl Oyster Bar, Mary's Fish Camp, and Mermaid Oyster Bar is a brand new West Village seafood restaurant on Hudson Street. The chef-owner is Mike Price, a chef and partner at nearby Market Table, but there's no quinoa on this hearty menu (there is kale, but it's creamed). Instead, you'll find plenty of fried foods, like a belly-clam roll with lobster remoulade and clam-fried rice, as well as raw oysters and king crab legs.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu