- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Wed, 11am-11pm; Thu, 11am-midnight, Fri-Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
37th St. to 45th St., Fifth Ave. to Ninth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
It turns out those clipboard checklists aren’t the only similarity to 4Food. In true Times Square fashion, there’s a 66-foot-long LED ticker displaying full-color, high-resolution hamburger shots, though you won’t be able to upload your own snaps (laaaame!). Other things unique to the NYC location: spiked milkshakes, of course! The place managed to snag a full liquor license.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu